

As one of those ladies in the lovely blue dresses -

- and no, that's not sarcastic. As far as choral attire goes, they're actually quite fabulous! Much, much better than some of the hideous get-ups donned by the MoTab, my goodness...
Just 4 1/2 weeks 'til OCMCO's spring concert, "The Lord Is My Shepherd." I'm thrilled! Pretty overwhelmed by the quantity and quality of music I need to memorize by then - I drilled over a couple songs on Sunday 'til I literally could sing no more - but thrilled nevertheless. I've had a few of our pieces in my mind constantly for the last several days (with an emphasis on the first alto part, naturally).
Here's a teaser of one of the songs we're doing, to whet your appetite:
If you'll be in the Orange County area on March 21st, please come! You can order tickets through the Orange County Performing Artscenter. More info on the concert and on the Orange County Mormon Choral Organization is available at http://www.ocmco.org.
1 comment:
Ooooh, I saw Joshua Bell (a brilliant violinist) there last year. It was my first time at OCPAC. It's such a neat looking concert hall.
Post a Comment