If you keep up on your blog reading through Google Reader, be sure to stop by the blog in person to chime in on the redesign, thanks to the lovely Heather. I'm going for a more vintage, sophisticated look than what was there before. (And for your Google Reader ease, I've slapped a pic in here).
What do you think?
(Anybody else hear the I Love Lucy theme every time they look at the blog? Or is that just me?)
In other news, life is amazing - but amazingly busy, too!!! Definitely looking forward to a few days of R&R up at the cabin in between Monday and Thursday performances of Singin' in the Rain. It's our closing weekend, which is soooo bittersweet. I've LOVED doing the show and getting to know some delightful and ubertalented folks, but I'll also be plenty happy to have some free time once again. Doing a play while working full time is a little too intense for my tastes. How people do all that plus have families, I'll never know!
1 comment:
Wow! It's amazing! Whoever made that for you rocks! {snicker}
I'm so glad you are having so much fun in the play! Wish I could check it out...let me know when you guys go on tour to LA! :)
Post a Comment