Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Happy Thoughts


I know it's so trite to say that it's the little things that bring the most joy, but it's so true!

Here are some little happy thoughts from this week, in no particular order:
  • Having certain people in my life whose mere voices can make the sun shine more brightly in my little world.
  • Landing an amazing, stable, challenging-but-enjoyable job in a time of such great economic uncertainty.
  • Seeing "The Women" with my girlfriends and leaving the theater with such love for all my girlfriends, no matter the distance!
  • Knowing that no matter how late I leave my parents' house or how far away I'm parked, my dad will wait up for me and walk me to my car. Even as an adult, I value those snippets of daddy-daughter time.
  • Receiving that undying, loyal love and affection from my dogs. They're such loves!
  • Getting a free Frosty at lunch, just because the guy at the register thinks I'm cute (thankfully I was halfway out the door, though, when he asked if he'd see me again!).
Life is good!
What are your little happy thoughts? What's the best little thing that's happened to you this week/month?

No comments: