Monday, July 19, 2010

I swear I'm not pregnant, but...

Remember my awkward exchange with Dr. P?

Well, seriously - I know I'm not preggers (duh), but sometimes I wonder. Constant nausea? Random cravings? What the heck?!?!?!

Brie.



All I want for lunch today is brie. Nothing else sounds good - my stomach has been killing me for more than a week now, and somehow brie is appealing as something I could handle.

And because I have to leave really early for a dentist's appointment in downtown Salt Lake this afternoon, I'm working through lunch - and so I asked my buddy Dave to bring me back a wedge of brie from his lunchtime run to the store, which I am currently eating with a spoon.

Ridiculous.

On the upside, I'm getting practice? This isn't practice I particularly enjoy, however. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OH I love Brie. I wish I had some in my fridge right now. It's going on the grocery list.