Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Emerging New Artist: Courtney Jones
I just discovered an amazing emerging artist today: Courtney Jones.
Okay, I didn't discover her on my own - she's actually the sister-in-law of Annalise, one of my college roommates, and I've actually had one of Courtney's CDs in my collection since Lisey gave it to me, like, five years ago.
But Courtney's amazingness slipped through the cracks of my musical memory 'til Annalise posted something about it on Facebook, and I clicked over to the Courtney Jones YouTube channel to do a little listening while working.
I was blown away!!!
Courtney's voice is fantastic, and her style is so in line with what I love listening to these days. If you're into the whole female singer/songwriter thing like I am, then you HAVE to go check Courtney out. Her latest album is available on iTunes - I will definitely be downloading it tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I dig it! You know I love female singer-songwriters, so this is right up my alley. I'll have to check her out--thanks!
Post a Comment