At BYU, one of the traditions around the time of the big rivalry football game between BYU and the University of Utah is that the grounds crew wraps all of the statues on campus in plastic for safekeeping.
Well, my friends Brandon and Alison blogged about it, and I just had to share this photo they snapped - enlarge the image to see the little commentary someone left on the family.
Teehee.
4 comments:
That is too funny. I never knew BYU did this...but then again, I never went to BYU. :)
That's awesome! I got a good chuckle. :)
Yeah that you have a blog! Yeah that I can spy on you! But no yeah that I can't find a feed for you ... why can't I follow, lady? It's so much easy to stalk with my reader.
Because I'm creepy like that.
My roommates and I were unaware of this tradition so we were pretty confused as of why all the statues had been wrapped up, but it made more sense when we heard the bit about protecting them from the Utes :)
And i saw this little sign on the statue, but I never got close enough to see what it read- thanks for letting me know! :D
Post a Comment