Your serious attitude about love won't get in the way of romance. In fact, today your calm demeanor could even make you more attractive to the opposite sex. Keep in mind that you can be as mature as you wish and it won't make you any less popular. The more responsible you act now, the more others will find reasons to love you.
Goodness. So timely. So spot-on with my life right now. How do the Horoscope Powers-That-Be know these things?!
Love it!
I'm enjoying the freedom of having a fresh slate. Too bad the kind of fellas I want to date are nary to be found in Orange County. All we seem to have are surfer boys. It's not asking too much for one with a brain, heart and courage, is it? Maybe I should drag one of these fellas to the Wizard. There's no place like home...
No comments:
Post a Comment